Meet the team
Social Business Lead
User Experience Lead
Social Impact Lead
Who are we?
The Family Separation Support Hub (FSSH) was founded by the directors of social enterprise, OnlyMums & Dads CIC. They co-edited (Almost) Anything but Family Court (Jo O’Sullivan, 2022) and 101 Questions About Separating With Children (Bath Publishing – 3rd Edition 2023). They also deliver the acclaimed ‘What About Henry?’ course for professionals working with families.
HSSF core values
That the best outcomes for you and your family will be achieved through accessing timely and accurate information and understanding all the choices you have.
The HSSF encourages:
- Avoid family court where possible; there are no winners.
- Understand your options, there are many ways to separate.
- Make informed choices which will result in better outcomes for you and your family.
- Only work with solution-focused professionals.
- Choose your words carefully; language matters.
Information and advice
The FSSH contains free advice articles written by leading professionals in their field. They address many of the questions and concerns faced by parents during separation and divorce.
The FSSH contains details of a range of professionals and specialists who can help with issues that arise during a separation. Professionals listed on the FSSH have a real commitment to their profession and to the parents and families they work with. They find solutions to problems that will reduce conflict and costs.